- California (inactive)
- Iowa (inactive)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Eighth Circuit)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Ninth Circuit)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- All United States District Courts located in California
- Michigan State University, B.A. (with high honors)
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
Bob Evnen joined Woods Aitken in 1987, and has provided counseling and representation on the full range of labor and employment matters of concern to employers.
Bob has actively participated in bar association activities related to employment law. He served as Chair of the Nebraska State Bar Section on Labor Relations and Employment Law. He was a member of the board of Nebraska Continuing Legal Education, where he chaired and contributed to several labor law seminars.
In November 2018, Bob was elected Secretary of State of Nebraska. He was sworn into office on January 10, 2019.
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Board of Education, Former Member
- American Employment Law Council, Former Member
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Employment Law – Management, 2017-2019
- Great Plains Super Lawyer, Labor and Employment, 2012-2022
- AV Preeminent™ Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Boss of the Year award from the Lincoln Legal Professionals Association, 2015