Craig C. Dirrim
- News & Insights
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Eighth Circuit)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Nebraska, B.S.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D. – Executive Editor, Nebraska Law Review
Craig Dirrim joined Woods Aitken in 1994 with an emphasis in construction law, bid protests and commercial litigation. He has represented private and public owners, architects, contractors, subcontractors, taxpayers, vendors and suppliers.
Craig has been a presenter at several construction-related seminars, and he is the lead editor and co-author of Nebraska Construction Law (HLK Global, 2008). He is also the author of:
- Termination For Convenience and Constructive Termination For Convenience In Private Contracts – 25 Construction Contracts Law Report 316 (West Group, Oct. 19, 2001)
The Nebraska chapters of:
- Fifty State Public Construction Contracting
- State-by-State Guide to Architect, Engineer, and Contracting Licensing
- The Design/Build Deskbook, Second Edition (ABA Forum on the Construction Industry)
- State Public Construction Law Sourcebook
- State-by-State Guide to Design and Construction Contracts and Claims
Craig is a contributing author of an on-line construction lien service located at www.lienlawonline.com, published by Construction Publications, Inc. Before joining the Firm, Craig served as the Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Donald D. Hopwood, Superior Court Judge in Kodiak, Alaska from 1993 to 1994.
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2023 in the field of Litigation-Construction
- 2022 Great Plains Super Lawyer in the area of Construction Litigation