- News & Insights
- U.S. District Courts of Iowa (Northern and Southern Districts)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- University of Iowa, B.B.A.
- University of Iowa, J.D.
Patrick Vint is a partner in the firm’s Omaha office and focuses his practice on construction law and commercial litigation. He is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including dispute resolution through arbitration and mediation. Patrick represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction-related claims and disputes. He also advises clients on how to manage risk and prevent future litigation.
His experience includes litigation in the areas of business, real estate, contracts, insurance coverage, and labor & employment.
Patrick was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation-Construction.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognitions for Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation-Construction
- “Great Plains Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine (2015-2016)