- News & Insights
- Illinois (inactive)
- U.S. District Courts of Iowa (Northern and Southern Districts)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- University of Iowa, B.B.A.
- University of Iowa, J.D.
Patrick Vint is an associate in the firm’s Omaha office and focuses his practice on construction law and commercial litigation. He is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including dispute resolution through arbitration and mediation. Patrick represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction-related claims and disputes. He also advises clients on how to manage risk and prevent future litigation.
His experience includes litigation in the areas of business, real estate, contracts, insurance coverage, and labor & employment.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- “Great Plains Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine (2015-2016).