- News & Insights
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Eighth Circuit)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University, B.S. Business Administration
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Master of Business Administration
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
Pam Bourne represents management exclusively on workplace legal issues. Her main focus is on preventative employment law issues. Pam’s goal is to help clients prevent employment claims from arising and to advise on HR strategies that will result in a sound defense position should a claim occur. In connection with this goal, Pam provides day-to-day counseling on a variety of employment issues (e.g., hiring, E-Verify, I-9 compliance, discipline, discharge, performance evaluations, employment-related contracts, FMLA, ADAAA, harassment, discrimination, wage/hour, state employment laws, and other areas). Pam also prepares and assists clients in developing HR policies and handbooks and conducts training for clients on a broad range of topics (e.g., how to avoid harassment and retaliation claims).
In addition, she frequently defends employers in connection with employment-related claims filed with government agencies. Pam earned both her law degree and Master of Business Administration degree in 2000 from the University of Nebraska. Her educational background allows her to deliver practical, results driven, advice to her clients.
Pam is the Chair of the Labor Relations & Employment Law section of the Nebraska State Bar Association.
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Labor Relations & Employment Law Section Executive Committee Chair
- Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Human Resource Association of the Midlands
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Regional Editor for the Bureau of National Affairs