- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- University of Denver, B.A. (magna cum laude)
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D. (Order of the Coif)
Amanda Hoberg joined our Denver office in 2020 and is a member of the firm’s construction law and commercial litigation practice groups. She is a proven advocate who can assist and counsel clients through all stages of a dispute. Amanda has significant experience in preparing and taking cases to trial.
Amanda started her legal practice at a national law firm practicing civil litigation. During that time, Amanda served as a member of multiple litigation teams, handling all aspects of complex, civil cases from pre-filing to resolution. Immediately prior to joining the firm, Amanda served the people of Jefferson County, Colorado, as a Deputy District Attorney. In that role, Amanda completed over 70 jury trials and managed a docket of cases that included every level of criminal charge, including homicide.
Since joining the firm, Amanda has focused her practice on complex construction disputes. Clients trust her judgment and know that Amanda can effectively and efficiently evaluate the best route to resolution. Amanda has experience representing clients in all phases of construction disputes across a variety of industries. She is actively involved in industry groups and is devoted to learning what is important to her clients’ businesses.
Amanda attended the University of Colorado Law School where she served as the Vice President of the Women’s Law Caucus and was honored as one of the National Association of Woman Lawyers Outstanding Law Students. Amanda graduated from the University of Colorado Law School in 2014 and was named to the Order of the Coif.
Before starting law school, Amanda attended the University of Denver. She graduated magna cum laude with dual degrees in Communications and Public Policy. She was born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Amanda values being an active member of her community and currently serves on the Board of Directors for a Colorado-based nonprofit that supports individuals pursuing work in the trades.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Construction Law Section Executive Council
- Denver Bar Association
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch®, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation-Construction, 2021-2024
News & Insights
Beyond the Law
- The Master’s Apprentice, Board of Directors, 2020-present
- University of Colorado Law School, Mock Trial Team Coach
- Red Rocks Community College, Skills Instructor, 2019
- Jefferson County Citizens' Academy, Presenter, 2018-2019
- The Blue Bench, Board of Directors, 2015
Pro Bono Service
Assisted victims of physical or sexual violence navigate the process of obtaining a civil protection order.