- News & Insights
- Beyond the Law
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- University of Denver, B.A. (magna cum laude)
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D.
Amanda Hoberg joined our Denver office in 2020 and is a member of the firm’s construction law and commercial litigation practice groups. Amanda has significant experience preparing and taking cases to trial. She is a proven advocate who can assist and counsel clients through all stages of a dispute.
Amanda started her legal practice at a national law firm practicing civil litigation. During that time, Amanda served as a member of multiple litigation teams, handling all aspects of complex, civil cases from pre-filing to resolution. For the past four years, Amanda has served the people of Jefferson County, Colorado as a Deputy District Attorney. In that role, Amanda completed over 70 jury trials and managed a docket of cases that included every level of criminal charge, including homicide.
Amanda attended the University of Colorado Law School where she served as the Vice President of the Women’s Law Caucus and was honored as one of the National Association of Woman Lawyers Outstanding Law Students. While in law school, Amanda interned for the Honorable Ann Frick and Justice Monica Marquez and competed nationally on CU’s Mock Trial Team. Amanda graduated from the University of Colorado Law School in 2014 and was named to the Order of the Coif.
Before starting law school, Amanda attended the University of Denver. She graduated magna cum laude with dual degrees in Communications and Public Policy. She was born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognitions for Commercial Litigation and Construction Law
- The Master’s Apprentice, Board of Directors, 2020-present
- University of Colorado Law School, Mock Trial Team Coach
- Red Rocks Community College, Skills Instructor, 2019
- Jefferson County Citizens' Academy, Presenter, 2018-2019
- The Blue Bench, Board of Directors, 2015
Pro Bono Service
Assisted victims of physical or sexual violence navigate the process of obtaining a civil protection order.