- News & Insights
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
- U.S. Tax Court
- Creighton University, B.A. (summa cum laude)
- Creighton University, J.D. (magna cum laude)
Michael Matejka joined the Omaha office of Woods Aitken in 2007 after practicing nearly 25 years with another local firm. He is one of Omaha’s most respected real estate lawyers, who complements his practice with additional specialties in business and taxation law. Mike’s experience includes real estate development, leasing, like–kind exchanges, and tax planning for real estate transactions.
Mike is an active member of the Nebraska Bar Association’s Real Estate Practice Guidelines Committee and is a member and past chair of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Association. Mike is a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Fellow of the Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- AV Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 in the fields of Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Great Plains Super Lawyer in the area of Real Estate Law (2007-2021)
- Chambers USA 2021 for Nebraska: Real Estate Law (Band 1 Ranking)