- News & Insights
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court of Iowa (Northern & Southern Districts)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Eighth Circuit)
- University of South Dakota, B.A.
- Creighton University, J.D.
For 20 years, Todd has focused his practice on civil litigation, construction law, and general commercial law. He represents construction contractors, owners, sureties, and design professionals in litigation and non-litigation construction-related matters, including contract review and negotiation, project management, dispute and claim avoidance, and dispute resolution through mediation, arbitration or litigation. His civil litigation practice includes representation of private companies and individuals in commercial disputes. Todd also represents individuals and private companies on matters related to commercial law, including contract formation and dispute resolution. He is a frequent speaker on construction law related topics.
Todd was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 in the fields of Construction Law and Commercial Litigation.
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 in the fields of Construction Law and Commercial Litigation