Paul M. Schudel
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Fifth, Seventh, Eighth & Eleventh Circuits)
- University of Nebraska, B.A.
- University of Nebraska Law School, J.D.
Paul Schudel has practiced law with Woods Aitken since 1975 with an emphasis in telecommunications and business and commercial law. Paul has represented and currently represents primarily telecommunications and other business clients in regulatory and administrative law matters before state and federal agencies; business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions; and contracting for sale or procurement of goods and services. In addition, Paul has been and is engaged in appellate practice before Nebraska and Federal appeals courts.
Paul’s primary area of concentration has been in the telecommunications industry. His experience includes the representation of rural local exchange carriers, inter-exchange carriers, wireless service providers, and data communications/Internet providers. Paul has represented clients in all phases of regulatory practice before the Nebraska Public Service Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, and other regulatory commissions.
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Fellow of the Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Chambers USA 2023 for Nebraska: Corporate/Commercial
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2023 in the fields of Communications Law and Utilities Law
- 2023 Great Plains Super Lawyer in the areas of Business Litigation and Communications
- AV Preeminent™ Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell