- News & Insights
- University of Nebraska, B.A. (with distinction)
- University of Nebraska, M.A.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (with highest distinction) Order of the Coif, Managing Editor of Iowa Law Review
- University of Missouri, Kansas City Masters of Law in Taxation (LL.M.)
Andrew Koszewski joined Woods Aitken in June 2004. His areas of concentration include federal and state taxation, business planning, corporate/business taxations and banking and real estate transactions. His practice experience includes representation, and counseling, of private companies (including corporations, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships) engaged in various industries, trades, and businesses.
Upon graduation from law school, Andrew was a law clerk for the Honorable David S. Doty, United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. Subsequently, he was associated with the law firms of Faegre & Benson, LLP and Curtin & Steingart, P.A. prior to returning to Nebraska. Upon his return, Andrew focused his practice in business and real estate matters until the summer of 2003. It was then that he expanded his expertise by enrolling in the LL.M. taxation program at the University of Missouri, Kansas City.
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Great Plains Federal Tax Institute