- Nevada (inactive)
- U.S. District Court (NE, CO, NV, Northern District of Illinois)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Eighth, Tenth and Federal Circuits)
- University of Nebraska, B.S.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
Edward Tricker has practiced law with Woods Aitken since 1977 with emphasis in construction contracts, government contracts, and commercial litigation. His experience includes advising prime and subcontractors in bidding, contract and operational matters; representing contractors, sureties and owners before courts, arbitrators, mediators, Boards of Contract Appeals and administrative agencies; as well as representing architectural/engineering firms with respect to contract issues and disputes.
Ed has lectured before attorney and construction industry groups with respect to the formation and interpretation of construction contracts, preparation and litigation of claims and alternative dispute resolution. He has assisted in several national papers regarding construction contracts and claims presentation. Ed is a member of the American Bar Association’s sections on Litigation, ABA Forum on Construction Law, and Torts and Insurance Practice. In addition, he is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and a Fellow of the American College of Construction Lawyers.
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- American College of Construction Lawyers
- Fellow of the Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Construction Law, Commercial Litigation, Appellate Practice, 2014-2024
- Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” for Construction Law in Lincoln, NE, 2024
- Who’s Who Legal: Construction
- Benchmark Litigation - “Local Litigation Star”
- AV Preeminent™ Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Great Plains Super Lawyers, Construction Litigation, 2007-2022
- Boss of the Year award from the Lincoln Legal Professionals Association, 2014