- News & Insights
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska — Lincoln, Finance, University Honors Program
- University of Nebraska — Lincoln, College of Law, J.D. (with highest distinction)
Erin Ebeler joined Woods Aitken in 2008 after clerking in the firm for two years. As a member of the firm’s litigation department, Erin works with clients in the commercial, construction, and labor and employment practice areas to develop legal and common-sense solutions during all stages of the litigation process.
Erin is a past chair of the ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Division 6 (Workforce Management and Human Resources), and she is one of the co-editors of the Construction Lawyer’s Guide to Labor & Employment Law (2nd edition). In 2008, she graduated with highest distinction from the University of Nebraska College of Law. During law school, Erin was editor-in-chief of the Nebraska Law Review, was a member of the 2007 National Moot Court team, and was named to both the Order of the Coif and the Order of the Barristers.
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Chambers USA 2022 for Nebraska: Labor & Employment