- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska — Lincoln, Finance, University Honors Program
- University of Nebraska — Lincoln, College of Law, J.D. (with highest distinction)
Erin Ebeler is an experienced employment attorney and focuses her practice on the management side of employment law matters for clients, with particular focus on the construction sector. As a member of the firm’s litigation department, Erin works with clients to develop legal and common-sense solutions during all stages of the litigation process.
Erin provides her clients with practical advice and day-to-day counsel regarding a range of employment issues and concerns, such as implementing workplace policies and procedures, compliance with local and federal laws, noncompete agreements, wage/hour regulations, harassment, discrimination, FMLA, OSHA, discipline and discharge, and disability accommodation. Additionally, Erin advises and represents clients in all facets of employment litigation, including state and federal courts, before administrative agencies, in mediation, and on appeals.
Erin also counsels employers in best practices on employment law matters, including:
- Reviewing employee handbooks and policies
- Preventative employment law issues
- Providing training to employers on a variety of topics, including OSHA, harassment, hiring and firing, and managing risks in the workplace
Erin joined Woods Aitken in 2008 after clerking in the firm for two years. Erin is a past chair of the ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Division 6 (Workforce Management and Human Resources), and she is one of the co-editors of the Construction Lawyer’s Guide to Labor & Employment Law (2nd edition). During law school, Erin was editor-in-chief of the Nebraska Law Review, was a member of the National Moot Court team, and was named to both the Order of the Coif and the Order of the Barristers.
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Chambers USA, Nebraska: Labor & Employment, 2019, 2021-2023
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Employment Law-Management, 2024