- News & Insights
- Nebraska State Courts
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Eighth Circuit)
- University of Nebraska, B.S. in Business Administration
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
Terry Dougherty joined Woods Aitken in 1997 and concentrates his trial practice on plaintiff’s personal injury and products liability claims, commercial litigation, and construction law.
Prior to becoming a partner at Woods Aitken, Terry’s legal career included four years as an Assistant Staff Judge Advocate in the United States Air Force, three years with the Office of the Lancaster County Attorney as a felony prosecutor, and seventeen years in private practice in Norfolk and Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow of the Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- AV Preeminent™ Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs (Copyright 2019 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC)
- Great Plains Super Lawyer in the area of Personal Injury (2011-2018)
- 2016 Boss of the Year award from the Lincoln Legal Professionals Association