- News & Insights
- Beyond the Law
- U.S. District Court, Nebraska
- Creighton University, B.S.
- Creighton University School of Law, cum laude
- Board of Editors, Creighton Law Review
With over 35 years of legal experience to his credit, Frank Mihulka joined Woods Aitken in 2008. He is one of the area’s most respected mortgage attorneys, and is one of three Nebraska attorneys named a Fellow in the American College of Mortgage Attorneys. Frank puts his expertise to work for clients primarily in the real estate, banking and financial, business entity, related transactions practice areas, and estate planning. Frank also has significant experience representing agriculturally based companies.
After graduating cum laude from Creighton University Law School in 1983, Frank served as a clerk for the Honorable Albert G. Schatz, United States District Court for the District of Nebraska. Thereafter, Frank practiced law in Phoenix, Arizona, for a time before returning to Nebraska in 1986 where he practiced with another firm before joining Woods Aitken. As a fellow in the American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Frank is considered to be among the country’s best attorneys in connection with lending transactions secured by real estate and related practice. Frank has also served in leadership roles in many Omaha-based charitable organizations, including current service on the Board of Directors of Mercy High School and Chair of its Budget and Finance Committee.
- Fellow of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Chair of Budget and Planning Committee
- Historical Society of the United States Courts for the Eighth Circuit—Nebraska Branch
- Fellow of the Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- AV Preeminent™ Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 in the fields of Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, and Real Estate Law (Copyright 2019 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC). Frank continues to be listed in Best Lawyers® year after year.
Frank enjoys playing golf, working on home improvements projects, admiring classic cars and spending time with his wife, Jill, and his children and grandchildren.