Is your company one of Lincoln’s 2023 Best Places to Work? Find out by participating in Lincoln’s Best Places to Work competition! Nominate your company before February 10, 2023. For more information about Best Places to Work and to nominate your company, click on the link below to be directed to the nomination page on Quantum Workplace’s website:
- All winners are determined exclusively on the basis of their employees' responses to an Employee Engagement Survey developed and confidentially administered by Quantum Workplace.
- Participation is FREE, but the results are invaluable.
- The survey takes employees only a few minutes to complete.
- Companies must have a minimum of 10 employees in Lancaster County to participate.
- Awards will be given in each of the four categories: small companies, medium companies, large companies, and extra-large companies.
- The top performing companies will be honored at a Best Places to Work awards celebration in June 2023 and featured in a special supplement of the Lincoln Journal Star.
Only one nomination per company is needed. Please share this invitation with your company leaders! To nominate a company, you must identify a contact person at the company, which is typically a human resources manager, office manager, marketing director, or president.
The Lincoln Human Resource Management Association, Woods Aitken, and the Lincoln Journal Star are proud to sponsor the Best Places to Work in Lincoln competition.
Questions? FAQ: Best Places to Work in Lincoln