Is your company one of Lincoln’s 2018 Best Places to Work?
Find out by participating in Lincoln’s Best Places to Work competition!
- All winners are determined exclusively on the basis of their employees' responses to an Employee Engagement Survey developed and confidentially administered by Quantum Workplace.
- Participation is FREE, but the results are invaluable.
- The survey takes employees only a few minutes to complete.
- Awards will be given in each of the three categories: small companies (10 to 50 employees), medium companies (51 to 150 employees), and large companies (151+ employees).
- The top performing companies will be honored at the Best Places to Work awards celebration on April 19, 2018, and featured in a special supplement of the Lincoln Journal Star.
Nominate your company before January 8, 2018. For more information about Best Places to Work and to nominate your company, visit: www.bptw.com/lincoln.
Only one nomination per company is needed. Please share this invitation with your company leaders! To nominate a company, you must identify a contact person at the company, which is typically a human resources manager, office manager, marketing director, or president.
The Lincoln Human Resource Management Association, Woods & Aitken LLP, and the Lincoln Journal Star are proud to sponsor the Best Places to Work in Lincoln competition.
More information available at woodsaitken.com/bptw.
Woods & Aitken LLP
Lincoln Human Resource Management Association