The contest was sponsored by Woods Aitken, the Lincoln Journal Star, and the Lincoln Human Resource Management Association. Winners were determined based on the results of the Best Places to Work in Lincoln survey conducted in early 2019. The top five companies in each category were recognized at an awards luncheon on April 25, 2019 at the Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel.
Community Impact Award:
Sustained Excellence Award:
Edward Jones (#1 ranking in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019)
Small Companies (10 to 50 employees):
2. The Schemmer Associates
3. Don’t Panic Labs
5. Custom Blinds & Design
Medium Companies (51 to 125 employees):
1. Brester Construction, Inc.
2. Hausmann Construction, Inc.
3. UNICO Group
4. Region V Systems
5. Swanson Russell
Large Companies (126+ employees):
1. Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
4. National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
5. The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel