The contest was sponsored by Woods Aitken, the Lincoln Journal Star, and the Lincoln Human Resource Management Association. Winners were determined based on the results of the Best Places to Work in Lincoln survey conducted in early 2018. The top five companies in each category were recognized at an awards luncheon on April 19 at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel.
Community Impact Award:
Edward Jones (#1 ranking in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018)
Small Companies (10-50 employees):
2. Moxie Mitsubishi
3. Schemmer Associates
4. Collaborative Industries, Inc.
5. Don’t Panic Labs
Medium Companies (51-125 employees):
1. Edward Jones
2. Zillow Group
3. Brester Construction, Inc.
4. Roper Elementary School
5. Hausmann Construction Inc.
Large Companies (126+ employees):
1. Olsson Associates
2. National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
3. Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
4. The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel