Banking & Financial
Woods & Aitken has been advising national and community banking and financial institutions for a number of years. Members of the firm have counseled lenders in various commercial transactions, including secured lending, asset-based and real estate lending, project and acquisition financing, and letters of credit.
- The Firm’s practice encompasses representation of banks and other financial institutions relating to loans secured by collateral located in Nebraska as well as locations across the United States.
- The Firm represents clients involved in the purchase and sale of business entities, including the financing of such acquisitions by banks and other financial institutions, and the acquisition of banks and branch offices for financial institution clients.
- In providing full representation to its banking and financial institution clients, the Firm is committed to application of its wide-ranging administrative law experience to the representation of clients before both state and federal regulatory agencies.
- The Firm offers extensive experience to banking and financial institutions involved in various aspects of bankruptcy law, such as asset recovery or preference litigation.
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 Recognizes 15 Attorneys from Woods & Aitken LLP August 15, 2017
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2017 Recognizes 13 Attorneys from Woods & Aitken LLP August 17, 2016
- POTENTIAL SCAM ALERT: Beware of Misleading Compliance Solicitations December 31, 2015
- Fleming, Svane Join Woods & Aitken LLP October 14, 2015
- How Food Contamination Could Spoil Your Security Interest September 11, 2015