Woods & Aitken LLP offers a free electronic bulletin service, providing a brief notification of recent cases and events of interest to a range of different industries. If you would like to receive Woods & Aitken E-Briefs at no cost or obligation, sign up now!
- Ohio Commission Requires Interconnection Negotiation Pursuant to 251(a) and (b) Despite 251(c) Rural Carrier Exemption
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals Affirms North Carolina Utilities Commission Order on Wireless Carrier Being Responsible for Transit From Single Point of Interconnection
- Michigan Arbitration Decision Addresses Escrow of Disputed Intercarrier Amounts
- Federal Appeals Court Decision Demonstrates Importance of Boiler Plate Language Provision
- State Commission Rules Interconnection Agreement Involving Non-Certified Carrier is Defective
- State Commission Finds that Cable Voice Service is within its Jurisdiction