Woods & Aitken LLP offers a free electronic bulletin service, providing a brief notification of recent cases and events of interest to a range of different industries. If you would like to receive Woods & Aitken E-Briefs at no cost or obligation, sign up now!
Labor & Employment E-Briefs
- The Affordable Care Act is Constitutional: Now What?
- EEOC Release New Guideline on Criminal Background Checks
- NLRB’s “Quickie” Election Rules Unenforceable for Now
- Nebraska Passes Reference Immunity Law — But Will it Loosen Employer Lips?
- Federal Appeals Court Enjoins NLRB Poster Rule; April 30 Posting Deadline Indefinitely Postponed
- Three Historic Days- The Supreme Court Considers the Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- NLRB Requirement Upheld (In Part) by D.C. District Court
- NLRB Postpones Notice Posting Deadline to April 30, 2012
- Strategic HR Peer Group 2012
- Detasseling, Tractors, and Farms… Youth Worker Need Not Apply (Maybe)